Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- ProQuest Science Journals
- Search leading periodicals in science and technology. Covers topics in computer science, physics, astronomy, earth science, chemistry, biology, and more.
- ProQuest Biology Journals
- Search journals focusing on the life sciences such as biological chemistry, botany, environmental studies, microbiology and zoology.
- Applied Science & Technology Abstracts
- Content includes coverage of a wide variety of applied science specialties—acoustics to aeronautics, neural networks to nuclear and civil engineering, computers and informatics and much more.
- Aquatic Sciences & Fisheries Abstracts
- Search abstracts in Aquatic Science, Aquatic Organisms, Fisheries, Oceanography
- GREENR (Global Reference on the Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources)
- Focuses on the physical, social, and economic aspects of environmental issues. Topic, organization, and country portals form research centers around issues covering energy systems, health care, agriculture, climate change, population, and economic development.
- Well-research information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment.
- Provides authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more.
- Bibliographic records from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Agricultural Library
- Public Library of Science
- U.S. government supported science databases
- Science Direct
- A leading full-text scientific database offering journal articles and book chapters from nearly 2,500 journals and 26,000 books.
- Database of Chemical Structures and Property Predictions
- From the National Center for Biotechnology Information
- Information Bridge: DOE Scientific and Technical Information
- Your connection to science, technology, and engineering research information from the U.S. Department of Energy.
- GQuery: National Center for Biotechnology Information
- Global Cross-database Search
- Household Products Information
- provided by U.S. National Library of Medicine
- Web Elements Periodic Table
- Biocarta Pathways
- Dynamic graphic models of a large number of various types of pathways.(Rouillard AD, Gundersen GW, Fernandez NF, Wang Z, Monteiro CD, McDermott MG, Ma'ayan A. The harmonizome: a collection of processed datasets gathered to serve and mine knowledge about genes and proteins. Database (Oxford). 2016 Jul 3;2016. pii: baw100.)
- Cell Snapshot Archive