Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- Infotrac Communications and Mass Media Collection
- Provides current and accurate information in full-text from journals focused on all aspects of the communications field. Key subjects covered include: advertising and public relations, literature and writing, and linguistics.
- Contains almost 1,000 full-text journals spanning multiple disciplines. Some journals go to back to the mid-1800’s. There is a gap, typically from 1 to 5 years, between the most recently published journal issues and the issues available in JSTOR.
- Fact Check
- Monitors the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews, and news releases.
- Project for Excellence in Journalism
- The Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism is dedicated to trying to understand the information revolution, specializing in using empirical methods to evaluate and study the performance of the press.